Would you like to join us for a 1 day retreat?
Paranirvana Retreat 10 February
This retreat is subject to cancellation if we’re having heavy snow.
Weather permitting we will walk the Labyrinth and walk outside. Bring warm clothes, waterproof boots and coats and a good hat. We may have snow and ice or bright sunshine – we’ll adjust the program to accommodate the weather. Lunch will be salad, cheese, veggies, eggs, and bread. Tea will be available all day.
- 8 am – greeting and tea
- 8:15 Orientation and introductions
- 8:45 sitting meditation
- 9:05 walking meditation
- 9: 20 mindful reflection break
- 9:40 Metta Practice
- 10:00 Review of the Cardinal Precepts, self writing of our concerns
- 10:30 sitting meditation
- 10:50 walking meditation
- 11:00 Dharma Talk & sharing
- 12 noon Lunch
- 1 pm Metta Sutra & Practice
- 1:45 sitting meditation
- 2:05 walking meditation
- 2:50 mindful reflection break
- 3:05 sitting meditation
- 3:25 walking meditation
- 3:35 Dharma talk and closure
- 4 pm end of retreat